Overdrive based on amp sounds from the 1960's blackface period. The 2-band EQ can be used to create a wide range of sounds. The saturation control, which on previous versions required a screwdriver for adjustments at the top of the case, has been moved to the top of the case with a mini knob added to make adjustments easier. Custom 3 mode switching of the clip has been added (Normal in the lower setting).
- True Bypass
- Blue LED
- Controls : Volume, Gain, Bass, Treble, Saturation
- Power consumption :DC9V
- Power spply : 006P battery or power supply [Center negative DC9V out, 2.1mm pin]
- Dimensions : approx. D4.8” x W2.9" x H2.5” [D122mm x W72mm x H62mm] (Including the convex parts like the jacks, the knobs, the switches, etc.)
- Saturation knob is extremely delicate. Please operate without applying excessive force.
- To avoid the metal terminals of the battery snap short-circuiting the board, isolate the metal terminals with something like a terminal cap or tape when removing the battery and driving the adapter.
- Failure caused by using a power supply different from that specified above is not seen as an initial failure and not covered by the warranty.
- We do not offer warranties for any situations caused by misuse of this equipment.
- Since this product is completed by hand, there may be unevenness in the paint or minor scratches.
- The specifications in the instructions or the product's appearance may change without notice due to production conditions or other reasons.
- Please make your decision after careful consideration, as we do not accept cancellations for reasons such as the product being different from your expectations.
- We always conduct checks, so please confirm functionality after it arrives.
- In the rare event of initial failure, we will provide support on our end. To add, the period during which we will provide support for initial failure is within 14 days after receiving your item.
- If you desire a repair, please reach out to us, and we will provide support.