Dhyana is a overdrive pedal based on the legendary masterpiece, reproduced perfectly by complete analysis.
A.M.C. control is moved on the top, originally on the left side.
Specially designed aluminum enclosure, blushing and black anodizing finish.
Laser engraved design.
- True Bypass
- Blue LED
- Controls : LEVEL, GAIN, A.M.C., TONE
- Power consumption :DC9V
- Power spply : 006P battery or power supply [Center negative DC9V out, 2.1mm pin]
- Dimensions : approx. D4.8” x W2.9" x H2.5” [D122mm x W72mm x H62mm] (Including the convex parts like the jacks, the knobs, the switches, etc.)
- To avoid the metal terminals of the battery snap short-circuiting the board, isolate the metal terminals with something like a terminal cap or tape when removing the battery and driving the adapter.
- Failure caused by using a power supply different from that specified above is not seen as an initial failure and not covered by the warranty.
- We do not offer warranties for any situations caused by misuse of this equipment.
- Since this product is completed by hand, there may be unevenness in the paint or minor scratches.
- The specifications in the instructions or the product's appearance may change without notice due to production conditions or other reasons.
- Please make your decision after careful consideration, as we do not accept cancellations for reasons such as the product being different from your expectations.
- We always conduct checks, so please confirm functionality after it arrives.
- In the rare event of initial failure, we will provide support on our end. To add, the period during which we will provide support for initial failure is within 14 days after receiving your item.
- If you desire a repair, please reach out to us, and we will provide support.